Saturday, December 22, 2007

Other things I do


Not only do I homeschool 2 great kids, I also have a very energetic 2 year old under my feet. (well, she will be 3 in April of '08) So... i decided I would get into a company that has great (you guessed it) educational toys. Yep I hooked up with Discovery Toys. Its a great investment, as these toys last a long time, and there are so many ways you can play with them. I mean take for example, the giant peg board. This one sells for babies, helps with color recognition, and pattern making, as well as hand eye coordination. BUT... at preschool years can be used to assist with teaching basic math, and even early geometry. COOL huh? yep I thought so.

The books are from Do-re-me-and-you, and are beautifully illustrated and really captivate my daughter. Some come with music Cd's that she loves to dance along to, with really cute music. Look and see! http://discoverytoyslink.com/kristenrice

One of the great things I love is the ability to have a lifetime guarantee on our toys, if something breaks, its replaced. loose pieces to a game? They're replaced. cant say that for some neighborhood stores, now can we? another great perk is no pressure to buy stuff to meet a quota, and I can make a business out of it in my spare time and feel good about what I do. ( I love playing with toys) Theres 3 levels you can participate at, which are:


level 1: Shop for yourself and get great toys at a discount.

level 2: Have a personal toy store for just friends and family.

level 3: Have a business and share with EVERYBODY the fantastic toys and opportunity our toys offer.


That's it in a nutshell. Love it and wouldn't do anything different.


Next homeschool fieldtrip in the making!!

No comments: